Monday, July 30, 2007

DVD of the year

300, my favorite movie of 2007 thus far, drops tomorrow on DVD and I'm pretty confident it will hold up as the best DVD of the year. I received my copy about a week early and would be wearing it out if it weren't for my XBox 360 dying. It actually died about of a third of the way through the movie, but I did get a chance to check out some of the copious special features, including material about the Spartans and the Battle of Themopylae and my favorite author, Olney, Maryland's Frank Miller. Pick it up either at Circuit City for $13.99, $22.99 for the special edition or Deepdiscount.com, who will match that price.

Director Zach Snyder talked to G4 about 300 and Watchmen at ComicCon, where it was announced Watchmen is scheduled to be released March 6, 2009.

No comments: