Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The next big show

I saw an extended preview for NBC's Bionic Woman and I think it looks like it could be a winner. The original show was before my time so I don't know how the origin compares to the original, but I doubt there are too many Bionic Woman purists out there to be offended. But what I saw reminded me of the classic series The Fugitive, because it seems she'll be on the run constantly during the series, at least until they jump the shark.

The imagery of the preview is meant to evoke The Matrix, which is a good way to get my attention. Also, it's good to see Battlestar Galactica's Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck) with a role, because this upcoming season of BSG is rumored to be the last. I don't recognize anyone else in the cast and imdb.com only lists Michelle Ryan as the cast.

No comments: