Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pretty funny if you read Peter King

ESPN Page 2 has a hilarious piece by D.J. Gallo parodying Peter King's MMQB. Some highlights:

...Speaking of travel, I have a gripe. I got on a plane this week to go to California, and it turns out that planes go up into the air. Seems like an unnecessary risk to me. All that weight and metal somehow suspended up in the sky? No thank you. Is it some kind of magic? Wires, maybe? I don't know, but I don't like it. Way too dangerous...

Coffee of choice to watch this week's games? Venti latte with whipped cream and a shot of Brett Favre's stubble. Protein rich and really tickles the throat on the way down...

Quote of the Week: "Umm." That's from Bill Belichick in the postgame news conference after the Patriots beat the Jets. What a perfect means of buying time to collect his thoughts and think about what he wanted to say. Brilliant...

No comments: