Monday, October 22, 2007

Is James Lipton gonna have to choke a bitch?


Inside the Actor's Studio host James Lipton admitted on Thursday's Conan O' Brien that he was he a pimp in Paris. Literally.

"This was when I was very very young, living in Paris, penniless, unable to get any kind of working permit... I had a friend who worked in what is called the Milieu, which is that world and she suggested to me one night, `Look, you'll be my meck... We would translate it perhaps... as pimp. We were earning our living together, this young woman and I, we made a rather good living, I must say."

In honor of this revelation, here are Pimp James Lipton's answers to the famous ten questions, compiled by Bernard Pivot.

What is your favorite word?
Trick.

What is your least favorite word?
Pregnant.

What turns you on?
Stacks of chedder.

What turns you off?
Stretch marks.

What is your favorite curse word?
Bitch, as in "bitch better have my money" or "bottom bitch."

What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of a car window rolling down.

What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of the back of my hand across some trick's face.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
To interview our greatest actors and directors to educate and entertain.

What profession would you not like to attempt?
Bottom bitch.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
How much for an hour with Jodie Foster?

No comments: